A 7 day landscape photo tour in the beautiful Italian Tuscan countryside.
Your trip will briefly consist of …
- 6 nights B&B accommodation in Castelmuzio, a fantastically quiet traditional town situated right in the heart of the beautiful and picturesque Val D’Orcia.
- 5 full days exploring historic villages and gorgeous countryside with stunning views.
- As much as or little tuition that you require from myself throughout the whole trip.
- The opportunity to use Formatt Hitech’s amazing Firecrest Filters.
- How much does adalat cost per pill
- Where can you buy cialis over the counter
- Where to buy generic persantine
- Can you buy over the counter avapro
- Pepcid and zantac taken together
Breakfast is included at our hotel, however we will be up and out early for sunrise most days so we may eat elsewhere while out and about. Cafés are plentiful and the food is lovely. In the evenings we will visit local restaurants for food & drink and there are shops around for snacks etc. The Tuscan food is absolutely beautiful, all locally sourced and very nice.
(note – Food prices are pretty reasonable, I usually budget around €35 per day for all food & drink)
Your accommodation is booked, your itinerary is set, your transport is organised (9 seater minibus so plenty of space!) All you need to do is bring your camera and your sense of adventure!
For insurance purposes, I cannot organise your flights. Typically return flights are around the £200 mark including a suitcase.
To check availability book this trip please visit the shop page > here <
Note : I have made the payment options for this trip flexible. After your initial deposit is paid, as long as your balance is cleared in full via bank transfer with no more than 6 weeks till departure you can pay as little or as much as you want each month! If you’d prefer to pay the balance in full at the time of booking instead, please get in touch!
If you’d like more information please feel free to get in touch via email or phone.