Coastal Basics – Northumberland Coast
Beginner / Intermediate
£50.00pp – groups of 6
£99.00pp – 121 Basis
A beginner / intermediate course focusing on the North East coastline.
This workshop will cover the basics of seascape photography. We’ll work on composition and framing, shutter speed and aperture to control water movement and creative use of filters to determine the look of the final images.
My workshops are sponsored by LEE Filters – The market leaders in photographic filters. LEE are the filters of choice for numerous professional photographers and I am very proud to be endorsed by them. Throughout the workshops we’ll have access to the following :-
- LEE 100mm Foundation kit filter holder with various adaptor rings
- A set of 100mm x 150mm graduated ND filters
- LEE “Big Stopper” (10 stop ND filter) for long exposure work
- How to get vasotec prescription
- Where to buy symbicort online
- Can you take valacyclovir and acyclovir together
- Buy trazodone canada
- How much does pletal cost per pill
- Price of zocor at walmart
- Ceftin price
- Can i get lumigan over the counter
- Who can buy xtandi online
- Lowest price avalide
Bamburgh, Embleton, Craster, Whitley Bay, Cullercoats & South Shields are all popular, but if you have a different location in mind please let me know!
Timing for the course will depend on the tide, for example in my opinion St Mary’s lighthouse looks better at high tide whereas at somewhere like Bamburgh is fine at either low or high tide.
These courses can be at any time of day however sunrise / sunset are the best times to get out and about down at the coast.
Seascape photography is quite addictive, you’ll find yourself unintentionally watching the waves coming in, waiting for the right one and deciding which ones you want to capture. No two shots will ever look the same. Its a very relaxing kind of photography, unless you get hit by a wave that is!
Learn to capture beautiful soft water movement or that dramatic crashing wave, balancing it with a strong composition.